Lots of articles on Huawei and the impact on the company following their inclusion on the BIS entity list, here’s a summary of what has been reported as potential impacts to Huawei:
1. Huawei’s projected revenue will fall from $120 billion to $100 billion;
2. 40% decrease in overseas smartphone shipments;
3. Postponing of their planned new MateBook 14 and update to the MateBook X Pro Line set for June 2019;
4. Google ended Huawei’s Android License;
5. Huawei sales of their Mate 20X and Mate X folding handset postponed in the UK and Japan;
6. Broadcom (major supplier to Huawei) lowered 2019 revenue forecast by $2 billion;
7. Huawei creating it’s own smart phone operating system compatible with Android applications.
If your company is a Huawei supplier and you have questions on how the “Huawei ban” will impact your company, contact David Hsu by phone/text at 832-896-6288 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.